A compilation of all the best practices and lessons learned. The smallest, most robust and full-featured video transmitter from TBS in a RACE format. The engineering team at TBS has spent months analyzing all the feedback and successes from the TBS UNIFY PRO video transmitters and has completely redesigned the final revision in the TBS UNIFY PRO line.
• Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
• 2-6S input power supported
• 25mW* / 100mW** / 400mW** power settings
• Integrated heat sink
• Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
• PitMode - power up your quad during a race
• Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
• Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
• Clean powerup and video switching
• Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
• Supply current: 600mA
• Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
• Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
• Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
• Weight: 4.2g
• Antenna Connector: MMCX
• Video Format: NTSC/PAL
• Output Power: 13dBm (25mW*), 20dBm (100mW**), 26dBm (400mW**)
• Size: 27 x 20 x 4 (mm)
Smartaudio V2.1 - Team Race Ready:
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
- 1 x TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter (MMCX)
- Silicone wires for wiring
* In Germany a maximum of 25mW transmission power and only certain frequencies are allowed. The transmitter is therefore supplied with 25mW and 24 channels (5733MHz – 5866MHz) – To unlock an extra procedure is necessary.
**HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.