I. General Terms
§ 1 Basic Scope
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which we AMAXSHOP.com are called here „seller“ and customer called here "customer". Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘customer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products or service on order according the online shop showed end prices. The contents of our website are checked carefully. Although we can not guarantee about the rightness, completeness and the up-to-date of the contents.
(2) The products are descript in the item descriptiuon. The images are used as samples, the products can be deviated. The size, weight, technical data and service are descriped as correct as possible, but they can be deviated.
(3) To complete the order we will the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) To process the order, we will send email with purchased product list. Please be sure your mail address is correct and able to receive mails, be checked the emails are not get into spam filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) The goods remain our property until the full costs are paid.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We do not provide liability for loss caused to life, limb or health.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The seller provide warranty according to the law.
(2) For whole sell contact, there is deviated:
(a) The items are made accroding our description and product description.
(b) Regarding quality and quantity issues, customer is responsible to response in text within 7 days.
(c) Items will be reworked or replaced after decision of seller.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the product completeness, defect and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) The chinese law is applied. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
§ 7 Information of the seller
Industry Avenue 328
The contents of our website are checked carefully. Although we can not guarantee about the rightness, completeness and the up-to-date of the contents.
D-60310 Frankfurt am Main
Min Ling Gao
Tel.: (+49) 69 21999847
Alternative dispute resolution:
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Consumers may use this platform for the settlements of their disputes. We are in principle prepared to participate in an extrajudicial arbitration proceeding.
§ 8 Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
8.1 Contract language is English.
8.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
§ 9 Prices and payment arrangements
9.1 The prices are given in the product items, total cost will be added with shipping costs. They include all the taxes.
9.2 Seller accept prepayment with bank transfer and paypal.
§ 10 Delivery
10.1. The delivery duration can be found in the dispatch page.